Family Bonding in the Craft Room
You already know that arts and crafts have amazing health benefits. Have you considered enjoying those benefits with your family?
Here are some reasons to make creative activities a family must-have for kids and parents (source):
- Learning and refining the art of self-expression. Family members can combine their creativity in unique ways.
- Improving fine motor skills. Dexterity comes from frequent use.
- Building and maintaining self-esteem. A sense of pride and accomplishment comes from seeing results.
- Creating quality bonding time. It’s an opportunity to forge new memories and lasting mementos and also emphasizes the importance of teamwork and cooperation.
Of course, all of those things would apply if you held a family crafting session at home. But consider this…
- Coming to Life in the Craft Room is a special outing to somewhere new.
- You don’t have to shop for craft supplies beforehand.
- And best of all, the mess stays behind when you leave!
Find lots of options for family fun on the Class Calendar. Or book a private class just for your family.
Sure, Family Game Night is fun. But Family Crafting Night is good for you, too!