Whether you are brand new to arting and crafting or have an art or craft PHD, UFO or WIP, craft in yarn, paper, fabric, thread, paint, or like to work in mixed media, there will be something here for every crafter!
- Share fun and laughter with like-minded people.
- Get more creative. You know increasing creativity in one area can spark creativity in another (wink, wink, ahem!).
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence through accomplishment.
- Keep your mind stimulated. Learning something new requires flexible thinking and a willingness to make mistakes.
- Save time and frustration by having your questions answered by a real person instead of getting lost down internet rabbit holes.
- Try new things without a huge investment before you know if you’ll love it.
- Reduce stress at a time when stress levels have never been higher.
Read more about the positive impacts of participating in group classes.
Stay tuned in to news about scheduled classes by subscribing to our newsletter below.